Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prices for all 4 to 6 day options on the Baztan-Bidasoa self-guided walking route. Prices include the following:
Included in the price:
* Accommodation in comfortable rural hotels/guest houses + evening meal with wine or other drinks/refreshments + breakfast, based on two people sharing in the following towns and villages: Lesaka, Etxalar, Zugarramurdi, Urdax, Erratzu, Elbete/Elizondo.
* Packed lunch prepared by accommodation from 2nd day to last day’s walk.
* Transfer from Donostia-San Sebastián to start of 1st day’s walk and return from the final night’s accommodation on the the following morning to Donostia-San Sebastián, Transfers can be arranged from/to other destinations (e.g. Biarritz, Bilbao). Please check with us for for details and prices.
* Large waterproof pouch containing booklet with full instructions for each day’s walk, including cultural notes about places of interest along the way, coordinates and all relevant maps, plus one large general fold-out map of the entire Baztan-Bidasoa region.
* Tracks and waypoints for each day’s walk that can be loaded onto your own GPS/Garmin device
* Luggage transfers each day between accommodation.
* One free copy of my book Landscapes of the Basque Country published by Sunflower Books, UK.
Not included in the Price:
* Packed lunch on 1st day’s walk and on last day following walk.
* Appropriate travel insurance.
* Single room supplement
* Any additional transfers as shown.
* Any additional nights’ accommodation along the route (please request this at the time of booking).
* Accommodation at the beginning or end of the walk either in Donostia-San Sebastíán or elsewhere in the region (although we can provide free advice about this if required).
* Travel to and from the Basque Country (although again we can provide free advice about flights and local transport options if required).