Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prices for the 4 night Inland and Coastal Gipuzkoa self-guided walking route. The price includes the following:
Included in the price:
* Half-board accommodation on 1st, 2nd and 3rd nights in comfortable rural hotels/guest houses + evening meal with wine or other drinks/refreshments + breakfast, based on two people sharing at: Casa Rural Aranburu (Aizarna), Casa Rural Goikola (Lastur area), Casa Rural Arriola Txiki (Deba area).
* Bed and breakfast accommodation on 4th night, based on two people sharing, at: Casa Rural Santa Klara (Zumaia) OR Talasoterapia-Zelai Hotel&Spa.
* Packed lunch prepared by accommodation from 2nd day to last day’s walk.
* Transfer from Donostia-San Sebastián to start of 1st day’s walk (Errezil) and return from Zumaia to Donostia-San Sebastián on the 5th morning. Transfers can be arranged from/to other destinations (e.g. Biarritz, Bilbao). Please check with us for for details and prices.
* Large waterproof pouch containing booklet with full instructions for each day’s walk, including cultural notes about places of interest along the way, coordinates and all relevant maps, plus one large fold-out general map of the entire region covered by this self-guided walk
* Tracks and waypoints for each day’s walk that can be loaded onto your own GPS/Garmin device.
* Luggage transfers each day between accommodation.
* One free copy of my book Landscapes of the Basque Country published by Sunflower Books, UK.
Not included in the Price:
* Dinner on the last (4th) night at Casa Rural Santa Klara (Zumaia) OR Talasoterapia-Zelai Hotel&Spa.
* Packed lunch on 1st day’s walk and on last day following walk.
* Appropriate travel insurance.
* Single room supplement.
* Any additional transfers.
* Any additional nights’ accommodation along the route (please request this at the time of booking).
* Accommodation at the beginning or end of the walk either in Donostia-San Sebastíán or elsewhere in the region (although we can provide free advice about this if required).
* Travel to and from the Basque Country (although again we can provide free advice about flights and local transport options if required).